Bosch - TracRac Miter Saw Stand - T3Bhttps://www.tool-rank.com/media/listing/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/c7/f0/44/143_boscht3b_1209351529.jpg
* Crown Stop<br />
* 4-in. Rubber Wheels<br />
* 12-in. Adjustable Height Supports<br />
* Universal Mounting Brackets<br />
* Adjustable Telescoping/Leveling Leg
- The most portable & versatile Miter Saw Stand available - with capacity to match!
- Integrated rubber wheels for maximum portability
- 6" adjustable leveling leg
- Integrated Outfeed and Supports — Up to 18 feet of material support capacity
- Adjustable Telescoping Leveling Leg — Provides stability on uneven surfaces
- Adjustable Height Outfeed — Up to 12 inches
- Universal Mounting System — For use with all major competitors' saws
- Integrated Rubber Wheels — Easily move stand with saw attached from jobsite to jobsite.
Great saw stand
I really like this stand. The adjustable arms slide very smoothly and easily with a quick release handle and they stay at the same level even fully extended, no bow even with heavy material. Other stands require support to the floor. The legs are very stable and fold up very easily. The saw, once mounted on the plate, is easily removed. The saw itself may also be moved to the right or left of center. The only thing I don't like is the small wheels. It is hard to move around with the saw mounted. I don't think it was designed to roll around with the saw on.