New DAP 3.0 Advanced Sealents Hot
DAP has come out with a brand new line of advanced sealents named DAP 3.0. This new line of sealents has a number of new features that should make the job of caulking much easier. DAP 3.0 features a new Kwik Dry technolgy that allows the caulking to come into contact with water after just 3 hours of drying. Now you can wait to fix that leaky roof untill just a few hours before the storm. It can also be applied in temprature ranges between 35°F to 140°F. Unlike silicone DAP 3.0 can be painted with both latex and oil-based paints.
- DAP 3.0 Advanced All-Purpose Sealant is ideal for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications, such as sealing windows, door frames, corner joints, siding, trim, molding, pipes, ducts and vents. Plus, it adheres to just about any surface like wood, metal, brick, glass, vinyl, aluminum, concrete, drywall and stone. Available in White and new Crystal Clear, it withstands extreme weather and temperature fluctuations and is perfect for improving a home’s energy efficiency.
- DAP 3.0 Advanced Kitchen & Bath Adhesive Caulk not only saves time but, with the inclusion of MICROBAN® Antimicrobial Product Protection, it fights the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the caulk, so the caulk is easier to clean and stays cleaner between cleanings. Perfect for caulking and sealing around tubs, showers, sinks, backsplashes, counter tops, fixtures and repairing loose tiles, it is available in Gloss White and new Crystal Clear. It adheres to many surfaces such as ceramic tile, glass, natural stone, vinyl, wood, metal and more.
- DAP 3.0 Advanced Self-Leveling Concrete Sealant contains a self-leveling formula making it ideal for filling and sealing cracks and gaps in horizontal surfaces like joints, sidewalks, concrete driveways, patios, garage floors, steps and other concrete surfaces. Advanced Self-Leveling Concrete Sealant withstands foot and vehicle traffic after fully cured and it does not crack or swell after weathering. Available in Gray, it adheres to concrete, masonry, mortar, stone, brick, wood and other construction materials.
- DAP 3.0 Advanced Gutter & Flash Sealant is ideal for sealing gutters, drain spouts, lap joints, flashing, roof vents, aluminum siding and other metal surfaces. It withstands extreme temperature fluctuations without cracking. Available in White, it adheres to aluminum, steel, galvanized surfaces, wood, vinyl, rubber and painted surfaces.
- DAP 3.0 Advanced Blacktop & Roof Sealant is an asphalt-fortified sealant great for repairing minor roof leaks, asphalt shingles, rolled asphalt roofing, corrugated metal roofing and for sealing around chimneys. You can also use it for sealing cracks in driveways, pavement, parking lots, playgrounds and other asphalt surfaces. It adheres to wood, masonry, fiberglass, metal, stucco and other asphalt surfaces. Available in Black, Advanced Blacktop & Roof Sealant won’t run or stain application surfaces.