Milwaukee Comes Out With Locking-Pliers and Clamps With New Featurehttps://www.tool-rank.com/media/listing/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/72/d8/f7/Milwaukee-Torque-Lock-80-1399961615.jpg
Milwaukee has announced that they will be coming out with their own line of locking pliers and clamps. But what sets them apart from all the other locking pliers that are already available is a new feature called Torque Lock.
Torque Lock is an adjustment system that allows users to change the clamping force of the pliers or clamps while they are already clamped down. Milwaukee came out with the system after seeing contractors modify their own locking-pliers to add a similar feature. "Inspired by this inventive user modification, our TORQUE LOCK™ Locking Tools feature a thumb screw with a more convenient geometry for hand force and a unique screwdriver through-hole design to produce maximum locking force." says Ryan Schwoegler, Product Manager for Milwaukee Tool
In addition to the new Torque Lock feature, each tool is made from chrome plated forged alloy steel, with hardened jaws. As with all Milwaukee tools, we expect these new locking tools to be tough, and with these features they look like they will be.
A quick look at HomeDepot , we can see that the pricing is pretty even with their feature-less competition. Take a look below to see the complete line.
Milwaukee Torque Lock
- 48-22-3420 10" TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Pliers
- 48-22-3510 10" TORQUE LOCK Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
- 48-22-3507 7" TORQUE LOCK Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
- 48-22-3521 11" TORQUE LOCK Locking C-Clamp Swivel Jaws
- 48-22-3522 6" TORQUE LOCK Locking C-Clamp Swivel Jaws
- 48-22-3531 11" TORQUE LOCK Locking C-Clamp Regular Jaws
- 48-22-3532 6" TORQUE LOCK Locking C-Clamp Regular Jaws