Tool-Rank's Fathers Day Tool Giveaway
Congratulations to all our winners.
Winners of the Dewalt Tough Case:
- Gaberiel K. of Byron, MI
- Jake B. of Eldorado, TX
- Stanley P. of Novato, CA
- Katie S. of Amarillo , TX
- Bill F. of Forsyth, IL
Winners of the ChannelLock 412 V-jaw pliers:
- Lauren S. of Yaphank, NY
- Michael V. of Phoenix, MD
- Diane B. of West Bloomfield, MI
- Nate H. of Lawrenceville, GA
- Michael F. of Hailey, ID
Winner of the Dremel 8200 cordless rotary tool:
- Heather S. of Placentia, CA
Who doesn't like to win free stuff? I know I do, that is why I have teamed up with three of the leading manufacturers of tools to offer up some great prizes for Fathers Day. You might be asking why I am running the giveaway now when Fathers Day is in June. Because I want everyone to have time to enter, and have the prizes on your doorstep before Fathers Day. Nobody likes to get their presents late. You can enter to win these great prizes for yourself, or you can give them to your Fathers.
Want to know what you can win? All prizes have been reviewed by Tool-Rank in the past. Click through to the Read More to see.
DeWalt will be giving away (5) five of their latest bit holding Magnetic ToughCases. Retail Value $12.99
Constructed from the same high impact resistant material that is used for DEWALT’s XRP™ cordless drill housing, the ToughCase Container is extremely heavy-duty and capable of withstanding jobsite abuse. Two magnets on top of the lid allow users to adhere the case to any ferrous material, and the rubber bumpers prevent the case from sliding. The built-in hooks on the back of the case make it easy for users to hang it from most materials, such as electrical boxes, which gives contractors the ability to focus on the task at hand and quickly finish the job.
ChannelLock will be giving away (5) five of the new model 412 6.5” V-jaw pliers. Retail Value $14.76
Manufactured in Meadville, Pa., the 6.5” V-Jaw plier offers the same high quality and performance as the rest of the line but is designed to allow access to smaller spaces and provide a better fit for smaller pipes. Perfect for plumbers, HVAC contractors, electricians and DIYers, the 6.5” V-Jaw plier enables more points of contact on smaller round stock and tubing, and the right-angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite and minimum wear.
Dremel will be giving away (1) one of their new 8200 12-volt Cordless Rotary Tools. Retail Value $149
The Dremel 8200 features a variable speed range of 5,000 to 30,000 rotations per minute and is the only cordless Dremel rotary tool compatible with all Dremel accessories and attachments, including the high-performance MultiSaw and Planer attachments. The Dremel 8200 is the highest performance cordless rotary tool available, featuring a new, high-performance motor that facilitates maximum performance at all speeds.
That's right, we are giving away 11 prizes in total. Entering the giveaway is simple, here is how.
- Leave a comment anywhere on the Tool-Rank Blog or comment below. Any comment will do, but if you want to say thanks to our sponsors, that would be nice.
- Twitter users may also enter by tweeting the following message (as shown):
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once via twitter. If you enter this giveaway more than once via twitter, you will be automatically disqualified.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 48 Contiguous United States (including the District of Columbia), 18 or older.
- Eleven (11) Winners will be chosen randomly. Winner will receive one (1) of the prizes listed above, also randomly selected.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Use a valid emal address.
- Prizes may look different then those pictured above.
- Tool-Rank and our sponsors do not guarantee that the prizes will arrive before Fathers Day, though we will try.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday May 31 2010, at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Complete giveaway rules can be found here.