Cadex CPB23.50 23 gauge pin nailer.
Cadex now has a gun that will shoot both headless and slight headed 2" 23 gauge pins. The Cadex CPB23.50 . This means greater holding power, with still the very small hole of a 23 gauge nail. The price on this gun isn't cheap, at $300, but it is still around $40 less then the Grex counterpart. Now I have used Grex pinners in the past, and know they make quality tools, so I wonder how the two would compare. The only difference I can see, is the ability of this gun to shoot the headed nail, but it only goes down to 5/8" where the Grex 650 will go as low as 1/2". For me the headed feature far outweighs the lack of its ability shoot an 1/8" smaller nail. With my Grex copycat on its last limb, this might just be my next toy gun.
- Shoots: 23 Gauge pins & 23 Gauge Brads
- Capacity: 120 nails
- Pressure: 65-120 PSI
- Weights: 2.6lbs
- Dimensions L x W x H: 9-3/16" x 2-3/8" x 8-7/8"
- Trigger Safety
- Anti-Dry fire Mechanism
- Built in Blow Gun
- Lightweight & well Balanced
- Fine Precision Nose for easy viewing & aiming
- Operates on 1/2 Hp. or larger air compressor
- Ideal for invisible fastening in all hardwoods
- Rear exhaust
- Rubber nose tip
- Handy carry case
- Belt hook
- Magazine sight window
- Swivel coupler plug