Makita LS0714 7-1/2" Four Pole Slide Compound Miter Saw Hothttps://www.tool-rank.com/media/listing/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/be/36/c2/48_ls0714l_1200204701.jpg
Vertical Vise (122571-8)
Dust Bag (122523-9)
2 ea. Extension Wing (322312-4)
Triangular Rule (762001-3)
Socket Wrench #10 (782223-9)
Four steel poles with four linear ball bearings ensures stable, accurate and vibration-free cutting
- Large dimensional lumber capacity: 2 x 12 at 90° and 2 x 8 at 45°
- Double sliding mechanism for lighter,more compact design;weighs only 27.6 lbs.
- Conveniently located carrying handle for jobsite portability
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers 6,000 RPM
- 9 positive stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45° right and 0° for the most common miter cuts
- Smooth easy slide system allows cross cuts up to 11-3/4" wide
- Large aluminum turn base supports large stock for efficient cutting
I have been using this saw for several years now. Its alot more then just a punch list saw,i trim complete houses with this saw. High end trim. I replaced my ls12 slider with it. I do alot of commercial work to and the big saws can be a nightmare to move around. You dont want to let its small size fool you, it will handle anything you throw at it.
best of the best
coll and works better than others, i had
punch list king
This is the Lightest, cleanest, miter saw capable of crosscutting 1x12".
There is nothing close. If you do punchout, base shoe, work in finished areas, or need to carry your saw more than 10' consider this 28# wonder. I had a DW 718 that I sold for this saw. If you cut a bunch of nested crown--then you should still look at this saw because you already own a larger saw and will appreciate the portability of the LS 0714. With vacuum hook up you can work in a finished space--see the video, (it is unedited so you can count for your self how many pieces of PARTICLE BOARD, it's hard to capture) This is a professional tool that will change How you approach your craft.
If you don't believe me buy the saw and try it-If I am wrong return it before the 30 days are up.