shims News & Reviews

1 results - showing 1 - 1  
WinBag Air Shim 15730 Air Wedge Alignment Tool
Chris   July 25, 2011   1   1  
When installing windows or doors you need to use shims to help hold the frame level and plumb. Typically you would used the classic wood cedar shim or you would use the newer plastic or composite shims. But now there is another option on the table, air shims. The air shim I am talking about is called a WinBag, and it is actually a small inflatable bag that expands with a few hand pumps of air to fill gaps ranging from 2mm to 50mm (0.078" - 1.968"). Once you use the WinBags to get your project level and plumb,...
1 results - showing 1 - 1