by Chris     October 09, 2008    
Overall rating 

Function 

Power 

Quality 

Value 

Comfort 

I love this Tool

I bought my first one six months ago to use in my remodeling business. At first I thought it would be good for trim work. Well, it is great for trim work. But it really, really excels or window repair work. Weather you are repairing rotten frames, sashes or sills, this is a must have tool. I now that Fein has had this tool for years. My hardwood man has one and I always thought it would be handy, but $300+ was a little steep for me at the time. What I like about the Dremel and the cordless Bosch over the Rockwell and Fein is the accessory mount. I like not having to remove the screw to change blades, especially when I'm 20+ feel up on a ladder. I can't help but think the cordless version would really be handy for window work. Being able to get new blades at Home Depot and Lowe's is the icing on the cake. Now I have 3 multi-max tools working nearly every day. Buy one, you will love it!

Pros
Price, Easy to use, Quality
Cons
Runs Hot, Blades are expensive
Made in
Mexico
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Written by Chris
September 06, 2009
Good point about not having to remove the screw to change blades. This is something that I forgot to mention when reviewing the Rockler Sonicrafter
1 results - showing 1 - 1