Milwaukee 0881-20 V18 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Hothttps://www.tool-rank.com/media/listing/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/e9/f2/60/207_088120lg_1219603313.jpg
- All-Metal Gear and Impact Mechanism for extended heavy duty use
- High Torque for fast driving and fastening
- Built-in LED illuminates dark work spots
- Overmold Soft-Grip Handle reduces vibration
- Variable Speed Trigger for better control of the fastener
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
Brute of an Impact Driver
The strongest 18 volt impact driver that I know of. Just barely goes into impact mode when driving 3 inch deck screws. 5 inch lags, no problem.
The LED kind of misses, the light does not shine directly on the fastener. This is a heavy driver, it feels considerably heavier than the Makita LXT. I don't enjoy using it overhead.
I don't know how I feel about this tool being made in China, I would prefer to buy American, ask me again in a couple years, after I put some real wear and tear into it.