Now Hiring Tool Repair Technicians in Orange County, CA!
• Work involves disassembly of units, diagnosis of operating difficulty, location and replacement of worn or defective parts within times in accordance with work instructions.
• Make decisions as to the feasibility of repairs.
• Keep records of parts used and provide data for billing and/or warranty information.
• Recognize and report operational irregularities and defective materials.
• Set up and perform electrical and mechanical tests to insure product's repair and/or work performed in conformance with prescribed quality standards.
• Work from parts sheets, specifications and drawings.
• Perform prescribed inspections.
• Perform counter procedures including answering phones, placing orders, logging in tools, and assisting walk-in customer traffic.
• Technician may also be asked to complete shipping and receiving duties.
• Makes recommendations as to warranty liability and any unusual repair problems.
• Work is subject to in process and final inspection.
• Responsible for quality of work, safety and housekeeping in assigned area.
• Perform miscellaneous tasks as directed.
System: JD Edwards System
Education and Experience Requirements
• Requires an education equivalent to high school diploma or GED.
• One to two years of previous experience in electrical and/or mechanical repair.