Tool-Rank Giveaway: Makita XPH07 18V Brushless Hammer Drill Hothttp://www.tool-rank.com/media/listing/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/87/c1/86/Makita-giveaway-22-1412148713.png
Tool-Rank is happy to be teaming up with Makita this month to give away their brand new 18V Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver. The Makita XPH07 delivers the most torque in its class at a jaw-dropping 1,090 inch pounds. Not only is it powerful, but Makita packed in all kinds of fancy technology that ensures that you get the most runtime out of your tool. To learn more about the XPH07 be sure to read my initial write-up on the new hammer drill.
Makita XPH07 Features:
- High Quality Brushless Motor
- 1090 in.lbs. of torque
- All metal 1/2" self ratcheting chuck
- 0-31,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM)
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
So how do you enter? See the widget below and follow the steps. You have a total of 8 different ways you can enter this giveaway. You can enter using only one method or you can use all 8 and have more chances to win. You can increase your chances of winning by tweeting about the giveaway daily, using the option in the widget.
This giveaway is open to residents of the 48 Contiguous United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older. Complete giveaway rules can be found here.