by Chris     September 25, 2010    
Overall rating 

Function 

Power 

Quality 

Value 

Comfort 

Don't buy.

The brake/clutch canle end came off and there is no way to put it back on. After 8 weeks of run around by Weedeater, Poulan and Husqvarna I finally fixed it myself. Frankly I don't think Weedeater Service cares whether it works or no.
8 Warranty Centers listed as being within0 25 miles of where I live but none, NONE,of them will do warranty work. One 60 miles away agreed to look at it but
would not commit to doing repairs. The WE 261 might be the worst purchase Iever made. I would been way ahead of the game to have paid the additional and gotten a Snapper.

Pros
Price
Cons
No one works on it.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Written by The Fennvillain
September 25, 2011
I am going through the exact thing right now. After 6 mows my brake/clutch cable broke. I took it back to the dealer and they sent it in to get fixed. That was in July and I still am waiting for it to be fixed. Just like you I have called everyone I could and they have all gave me the run around. Where has customer service Gone? If I treated people like this in my business I'd be out of a job! Too many businesses shipping there work overseas! Somethings have got to change or the great USA will be lost forever!
1 results - showing 1 - 1