by Chris     June 05, 2008    
Overall rating 

Function 

Battery Life 

Quality 

Value 

Comfort 

Nice auxillary drill/driver

For someone looking for a small drill/driver that they put in their carry-along tool bag/bucket/tray/box that's not going to add a lot to the weight, this is a good one. I specialize in restoration painting, so that means I almost always have to do some minor carpentry with each project before the paint goes on. I have a couple boxes for big or long tools that I use for those jobs, but I also have a small, open-top tool tray with my most-used tools in it. Up until now, I didn't have a drill/driver in that tray because of size, and more importantly, because of the weight consideration. The size & weight of the Bosch PS20 makes carrying it in the tray feasible. The battery charger for same does not fit the criteria, so that stays in its bag and goes in another container.
Much of the drilling/driving that I do on a daily basis can be done w/ this driver. Its small size is also a big plus for getting into tight places, but it's got enough torque to drill & drive for the majority of my needs. When it doesn't I've got other drivers w/ more torque. I've owned Bosch tools for many years and have, for the most part, been very satisfied w/ their quality and performance. These drill/drivers seem to be reflective of that same quality.

Pros
small size, ergonomics
Cons
nothing worth mentioning
Add Media
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account?