Skil - 10.8V Lithium Ion Drill/Driver - 2410-01 Hothttp://www.tool-rank.com/media/listing/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/50/f3/b9/752_241001_1281375677.jpg
- Lithium-Ion Power Battery holds charge up to 18 months
- Quick Change 1/4" Hex Locking Chuck makes changing bits a breeze
- Compact and weighs only 1.8 lbs
- Electronic clutch with 10 torque settings for various projects
- Built-in Worklight for better visibility and accuracy
- Forward/Reverse LED Indicator shows drilling direction
- Variable Speed Trigger lets you control drilling speed
- Soft-Grip design for added comfort and control
- On-tool LED fuel gauge
- Stores on or off charger for added convenience
Skil 10.8v drill/driver
This tool packs power and versatility into a small package. Weighs in at just 1.8 pounds. (Yeah guys, I know, but to this woman THAT can make a difference.)
The driver bits included are :
H 1/8" (1)
H 5/32" (1)
The drill bits:
The base charging unit conveniently holds 6 bits.
This little tool features a chuck that pulls up for bit changes (uses hex bits). This actually lets you quickly swap back and forth between drill and driver bits. (I usually will use a bigger drill when predrilling and then use this to drive screws or other fasteners.)
The smaller size is really convenient since it can get into areas my larger drills never would. The smaller size also makes it easier to carry up and down ladders or from job to job.
The drill features an electronic clutch with 10 settings to help in not stripping out a screw head (you know we all have) and to provide more torque in drilling.
I've loaned this to both my electrician and plumber for doing work in the crawl space or attic and both loved it. (My electrician actually picked one up for his tool box.)
The base of the unit conveniently displays the battery power. Simply depressing the trigger shows green, yellow or red. The battery charge seems to last and last - I've never exhausted it. The literature states it will drive over 200 screws on a single charge. A power light is also located in the base of the drill.
According to the Amazon listing it is made by Bosch with the Skil brand. Yes it is listed on Amazon for the featured price if $85.20.