Bosch 18 Volt Litheon Compact Tough Drill Driver - 36618-02http://www.tool-rank.com/media/listing/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/f8/4f/49/233_Bch18D_1220822223.jpgHot
1 - 30-minute Litheon™ Battery Charger - BC630
1 - Double-ended Bit
1 - Carrying Case
Up to 1.2lbs lighter than comparable NiCD Compact Drill
2X Battery Life
Up to 400 RPM faster than competition
- New Compact Tough™ Design - For increased maneuverability in tight spaces and less user fatigue
- High torque mode produces over 500 in.-lbs. (Dynamic Torque)
- High speed mode produces 1,600 RPM
- Durashield™ Housing - Constructed to withstand real world conditions
- Ratcheting, single sleeve ½” Chuck - For one-handed bit changes and bigger applications
- BoschLitheon™ Batteries - State-of-art Lithium-ion battery technologycoupled with Bosch's proprietary ECP (Electronic Cell Protection)system guarantees the optimal performance of tool and batteries evenfor tough work conditions.
- Bosch Litheon™ Batteries - Designed for maximum cyclelife, minimum self-discharge and not memory effect
- LED Light is great for dark or enclosed areas
- 20 Position Clutch - For complete control
- Variable speed wide trigger - For increased maneuverability in tight spaces and less user fatigue
Average user rating from: 4 user(s)
|Battery Life||3.1 (4)|
if you are looking for a drill to do anything other than driving one inch screws dont buy this product. any other drill will do a better job and last longer. this drill quit after less than one day of use
bosch 18volt drill/driver
generally like bosch tools and this tool was great as a drill,just didn't have enough torque to drive larger screws,wouldn't keep up with my 19.2 volt craftsman drill.
Might technically be an 18 volt but seems like a 1
I THOUGHT IT WAS UNDERPOWERED FOR AN 18 VOLT DRILL IT PERFORMED MORE LIKE A 14 VOLT, I TRADED IT IN AFTER A WEEK FOR A MILWAUKEE
New but seems great.
Just got this drill and havent been able to use it much. however, it is ballanced great for me and easy to use for an 18volt. it seems to be a lot lighter than my last drill (mikita) and battery life should be better. Let you know more after a few hard hrs. of use.