Grex 23 Gauge 1-3/8" Length Headless Pinner - P635 Hothttp://www.tool-rank.com/media/listing/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/e6/15/5e/123_P635_1205276041.jpg
*2 no- mar rubber tips<br />
*4 Allen wrenches<br />
The only industrial strength pinner offering an adjust-free magazine and a fastener range up to 1-3/8". Designed ideally for finishing and detailed woodworking, the GREX P635 possesses an innovative and patented magazine that eliminates the need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
- Powerful motor penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials.
- Compact and lightweight design for improved maneuverability.
- Shoots fasteners up to 1-3/8" length easily, even in hardwoods.
- Patented design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
- Double trigger safety prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Side loading with mechanism to prevent fasteners from tumbling.
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work.
- Removable nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Removable no-mar tip prevents marring of work surface.
- Rear exhaust with built-in silencer to reduce exhaust sound.
- Fastener indicator to see when reloading is necessary.
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool.
- Quick access magazine storage for wrench and no-mar rubber tip.
A must for molding
got to have one for nailing together joints in base and crown moldings. Also great for nailing together miters in paneling. In dark, pre-stained wood the nail holes are not noticeable.